About Me

My photo
Welcome! Read - enjoy!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The end of the day....

You know I'm sure many many moms out there blog about the hard ships and woes of all that motherhood brings.... I'm about to do the same thing...  while I finish my glass of egg nog (yes, I have egg nog already... I keep my eyes pealed at the store this time of year and the moment I see it, a happy and wonderful little carton will be in my cart with in seconds) and maybe go get another glass of egg nog and listen to some nice slow Great Lake Swimmers (although Pulling On a Line is a bit faster... they are so great.)....

So anyhow - there are just some days where I think, I was a better mom to a baby than I am to this little preschooler.  I had more patience if I remember right.  It's hard some days when you just loose sight of things and that it really isn't a big deal that your kid is doing that thing right now and it will all be fine if you'd just chill out....  But at least there is the reward at the end of the day when that one sweet little thing they will do wipes that slate clean and you are ready for tomorrow.  Little Missy sang me the cutest song this evening called "I am here and you are here" that she learned at school.  It just made me giggle till I had tears.  It was so sweet.

So, a bit of egg nog, maybe a bit more since now my glass is not the same as the one shown above.... and maybe I'll finish up my granny square bean bags (note to self, do not bother trying to take tutorial photos till you've made one and it's turned out...  take photos of the next one...  silly!)  and go watch some funny TV....
because tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment